This page contains information on bills Senator Cyr has filed in the Massachusetts State Senate.
2022 and 2023 Legislation Filed
Click HERE to find a list of all legislation filed by Senator Cyr in this session.
- You can find the text of the bills that Senator Cyr has filed, as well as track their progress.
How to Submit Testimony
A legislative hearing is one of the first steps a bill must undergo in the process of becoming law. A public hearing affords all interested parties the opportunity to speak in favor or in opposition of a bill through the submission of testimony.
- Testimony can be given in person or in writing, and it is one of the best ways for the public to ensure that their voices are heard.
- Testimony can be submitted directly to the chairs of the committee to which the bill is assigned, or through my office.
- To track a piece of legislation and learn when a public hearing is taking place, click here.
- To find more information about committees and their appropriate contact information, click here.
- Testimony should be written in the form of a letter, addressed to the chairs of the appropriate committee.
- A testimony template is available for download here.